From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matador in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A matador is the central bullfighter who must kill the bull.
Matador may also refer to:
- Matador (Marvel Comics), a super-villain in the Marvel Comics universe
Film and TV
- Matador (film) a 1986 film directed by Pedro Almodóvar
- Matador (TV series), a Danish TV series
- The Matador, a 2005 film starring Pierce Brosnan
- The Matador (2008 film), a 2008 film
- Matador series, a series of science fiction novels by Steve Perry
- Matador (Arms and Sleepers album), a 2009 album by duo Arms and Sleepers
- Matador (Kenny Dorham album), a 1962 album by jazz trumpeter Kenny Dorham
- Matador (Grant Green album), a 1979 album by jazz guitarist Grant Green
- Matador (Zoroaster album), a 2010 album by sludge metal band Zoroaster
- Matador (Danish musical), a Danish musical from 2007 based on the television series of the same name
- Matador (musical), a 1991 musical based on the story of El Cordobés
- "Matador" (Akinori Nakagawa song)
- "Matador" (song) a song by Arctic Monkeys
- "The Matador" (song), a song by Johnny Cash
- "The Matador" (Sylvia song), a 1981 song by American country music artist Sylvia
- "Matador", a song by Garland Jeffreys
- "Matador", a song by Halford
- "Matador", a song by Mickey 3D
- "Matador", a song by Xmal Deutschland
- "El Matador", a 1993 song by the Argentine group Los Fabulosos Cadillacs
- Los Matadores, a fictional Mexican-American kid band from the TV show El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
- Matador (mine protected vehicle), an armoured mine protected vehicle that is produced by Paramount Group in South Africa
- MATADOR (weapon), an anti-armour missile system developed by Singapore and Israel
- AEC Matador, a military vehicle used by the Allies during World War II
- AV-8S Matador, Spanish version of the AV-8A Harrier
- MGM-1 Matador, one of the first cruise missiles ever introduced
- Operation Matador, the name of several military or intelligence plans
- Lloyd Daley or Lloyd "Matador" Daley, Jamaican electronic technician, sound system pioneer and reggae producer
- El Matador, an alter ego of Tito Santana a former WWF Wrestler
- Luis Hernández (footballer) (born 1968), Mexican football player with the nickname "El Matador"
- Marcelo Salas (born 1974), Chilean football player with the nickname "El Matador"
- Primo & Epico, a professional wrestling tag team currently billed as "Los Matadores"
- California State University, Northridge Matadors, the name of CSUN's sports teams
- Carinthian Matadors Rugby Football Club, a rugby club in Carinthia, Austria
- FK Matador Púchov, a Slovak football club, sponsored by the tyre producer
- AMC Matador, an automobile manufactured by American Motors Corporation from 1971 to 1978
- Dodge Matador, an automobile model marketed during 1960
- Matador Force Motors, an Indian light commercial vehicle
- Matador (cocktail), a tequila-based cocktail
- Matador, Texas
- Avid Matador, a 1990s 2D painting software on Silicon Graphics computers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.