From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matai may refer to:
- Matai (Maucatar), a city and suco in East Timor
- Matai, Egypt, a city in the governorate of Al Minya in Egypt
- Matai, Tanzania, a town and administrative seat of Kalambo District, Tanzania
- Prumnopitys taxifolia, a tree endemic to New Zealand
- HMNZS Matai (T01), a Royal New Zealand Navy ship
- Matai, a chief in the fa'amatai system of the Samoa Islands
- Eleocharis dulcis, the Chinese water chestnut
- Steve Matai (born 1984), New Zealand Rugby League player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.