From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matchbox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In Malaysia, it is called 'kotak mancis' and widely used in the country.
 See also
- Match, an implement for starting a fire under controlled conditions
- Go-to-bed matchbox, another (more elaborate) form of matchbox
- Matchbook, another form of packaging for matches
- Phillumeny, the hobby of collecting matchboxes, matchbooks, and other match related items
- "Phillumenism : Define, Explore, Discuss". Museumstuff.com. Retrieved 2012-04-15.