From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matchmaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A matchmaker is a person who engages in matchmaking, sometimes as a profession.
Matchmaker or The Matchmaker may refer to:
- Matchmaker (game show), a late-80's dating show
- Matchmaker (TV series), a Canadian reality dating television series
- "Matchmaker" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2005 episode of the situation comedy How I Met Your Mother
- Matchmaker, a play by John B. Keane
- "Matchmaker", a song from the musical Fiddler on the Roof
- The Matchmaker, a 1955 play by Thornton Wilder
- The Matchmaker (1958 film), a 1958 film starring Shirley Booth
- "The Matchmaker" (Frasier), a 1994 episode of the situation comedy Frasier
- The Matchmaker (1997 film), a 1997 film starring Janeane Garofalo
- The Matchmaker (2010 film), a 2010 Israeli film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matchmaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.