From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mate may refer to:
- Mate (beverage), the caffeinated beverage made from the yerba mate plant
- Mate de coca, a beverage made from coca
Science and technology
- Mate, one of a pair of animals involved in mating
- Multi antimicrobial extrusion protein, efflux transporter family of proteins
- MATE (software), a fork of GNOME 2 Desktop Environment (computer software)
- Mate or mating condition a synonym term for constraints used in CAD.
Person or title
- Marine Academy of Technology and Environmental Science, a high school in Manahawkin, New Jersey
- Mate Recordings, a record label
- Checkmate, a winning/losing situation in chess
- Mate (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Mate, a traditional South American container carved from a dried calabash
- Third (curling)
- Inmate, a prisoner
- Running mate, a fellow candidate for the same party in one election
- Mahte or Māte, a goddess in Latvian mythology
- Matte (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Mate"
- All pages with titles containing "Mating"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.