From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up material in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Material is a broad term for the (chemical) substance or a mixture of substances that constitute a thing. See:-
- Materials science, a physical science
- Raw material
- Textile, sometimes referred to as "material"
- Composite material
Material may also refer to:
- Materiality (disambiguation)
- Materials a peer reviewed, open access, scientific journal
- Materiel, commercial or military equipment and supplies
- Material (chess)
- in arts and entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.