From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up material in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Material is a broad term for a substance.
Material may also refer to:
- Material, a character from Variable Geo fighting game series
- The Material, a rock music band from San Diego, California
- Material (band), a rock music band
- Material (Moebius & Plank album), 1981
- Material (Aco album), 2001
- Material (Casiopea album), 1999
- Material (EP) an EP by Leaether Strip
- Material (chess)
- Materials a peer reviewed, open access, scientific journal
- Materiel, commercial or military equipment and supplies
- Materials science, a physical science
- Materiality (disambiguation)
- Raw material
- Chemical substance
- Textile, sometimes referred to as "material"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.