From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Materialism may refer to:
- Materialism — the view that the universe consists only of organized matter and energy
- economic materialism the desire to accumulate material goods
- Christian materialism the desire to accumulate material goods within Christianity
- Cultural materialism (anthropology), an anthropological research orientation first introduced by Marvin Harris
- Cultural materialism (cultural studies), a movement in literary theory and cultural studies originating with left-wing literary critic Raymond Williams
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.