Mathias Weske (born 1963) is a German computer scientist, and Professor of Business Process Technology at the University of Potsdam, known for his contributions in the field of business process management.
Weske received his PhD in 1993 at the University of Koblenz, and his habilitation in 2000 at the University of Muenster. In 2000-01 he was Associate Professor at the Eindhoven University of Technology, and in 2001 he was appointed Professor of Computer Science at the Hasso Plattner Institut of the University of Potsdam.
- Van Der Aalst, Wil MP, Arthur HM Ter Hofstede, and Mathias Weske. Business process management: A survey. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2003.
- Weske, Mathias. Business process management: concepts, languages, architectures. Springer, 2012.
Articles, a selection:
- van der Aalst, Wil MP, and Mathias Weske. "The P2P approach to interorganizational workflows." Advanced Information Systems Engineering. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2001.
- Van der Aalst, Wil MP, Mathias Weske, and Dolf Grünbauer. "Case handling: a new paradigm for business process support." Data & Knowledge Engineering 53.2 (2005): 129-162.
- Decker, G., Kopp, O., Leymann, F., & Weske, M. (2007, July). "BPEL4Chor: Extending BPEL for modeling choreographies". In Web Services, 2007. ICWS 2007. IEEE International Conference on (pp. 296–303). IEEE.
- Weber, Barbara, Manfred Reichert, and Stefanie Rinderle-Ma. "Change patterns and change support features–enhancing flexibility in process-aware information systems." Data & knowledge engineering 66.3 (2008): 438-466.
- Ee-Peng Lim, Keng Siau (2003) Advances in Mobile Commerce Technologies. p. 319
- Mathias Weske List of publications from the DBLP Bibliography Server
- Mathias Weske Google Scholar Profile.
- Mathias Weske at the University of Potsdam