Mathieu Jean Hubert Grosch (born on 14 September 1950 in Eupen) is a Belgian politician and Member of the European Parliament for the German-speaking Community of Belgium with the CSP-EVP, Member of the Bureau of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development, a member of the Delegation to the EU-Mexico Joint Parliamentary Committee and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with Japan.
- 1974–1981: teacher of English and German
- 1986–present: Member of the national bureau of the CSP
- 1994–present: Member of the EPP bureau
- 1981–1984: Adviser to the Prime Minister
- 1984–1985: Member of the provincial council
- 1986–1994: Member of Council, German-speaking Community
- 1986–1990: Government minister, German-speaking Community
- 1990–1994: Chairman of Council, German-speaking Community
- 1991–2012: Mayor of Kelmis
- 1994–2014: Member of the European Parliament
- Member of the Robert Schuman Foundation
- 1996–present: Member of the board of Bierset-Liège airport