From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matinée in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matinée may refer to:
- Matinée (album), an album by Jack Peñate
- Matinee (1993 film), an American period film by Joe Dante
- Matinee (2012 film), an Indian film by Aneesh Upasana
- "The Dark of the Matinée", also known as "Matinée", a song by Franz Ferdinand
- Matinée (disco), South American alcohol-free discothèque for teenagers
- Matinee, a machinima production software tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matinée.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.