Matomy Media Group is a privately held, digital marketing company. The company was incorporated in 2006 and launched in 2007 as AdsMarket. Clients include HSBC. American Express and AT&T. The company was founded by current Matomy CEO Ofer Druker, Adi Orzel and Kfir Moyal. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, and has branches in Madrid, Mexico City, Berlin, Munich, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Fla, New York City and San Francisco. The company employs approximately 400 people, has a client base of more than 1,500 active clients and works with more than 16,000 registered media sources in 85 countries. The company has been a part of the IAB QAG Certified Network since 2011.
The company was renamed Matomy Media Group Ltd. in 2011. The name "Matomy Media" had been used by one of its business units, following the company's 2008 acquisition of Xtend G.M. Global Media Ltd. The renaming of the company as Matomy Media Group reflects its integrated offering of multiple media channels, industry verticals and technology.
Much of the company's growth has come through strategic acquisitions. The first acquisition was Matomy Money, an alternative payment solutions provider, in 2010. The following year, the company purchased Denver-based interactive marketing company Adperio. Adperio was founded in 1994 and offers social media, email, SEO, mobile and other emerging technology solutions. In 2013, the company made several additional acquisitions, beginning in January when it purchased New York-based MediaWhiz, enhancing its US presence. MediaWhiz was a leading US-based performance marketing agency that provided clients with permission-based email marketing, affiliate marketing and data acquisition; clients included AT&T, Home Depot and Bally Total Fitness. Also in 2013, the company acquired the social marketing agency portion of Adquant (formerly Adotomi) in a move designed to increase the depth of its social media marketing solution, for an undisclosed figure. Adquant/Adotomi is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer. Finally, the company acquired Florida-based mobile ad network MobAff to deepen its offering in the rapidly growing mobile marketing industry.
Ofer Druker is CEO of Matomy Media Group and was a co-founder of the company. Druker had founded or co-founded three successful media sites prior to Matomy Media Group: Oridian in 1998, Soho Digital International in 2005, and Xtend Media in 2006. XTend Media was acquired by Matomy in 2008, at which point Mr. Druker was named the company's CEO.
Sagi Niri is the CFO of Matomy Media Group and served in the same capacity at predecessor company, Adsmarket Ltd. He previously served as Financial Department Manager and Chief Controller with McCann Erickson Group from 1998 to 2006. He holds an MBA in Business Management from The University of Derby, Kiryat-Ono, Israel, and is a Certified Public Accountant (ISR).
- Cyhawk Ventures
- "Israeli online ad firm Matomy mulls overseas share sale". Reuters. 2013-09-16. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Matomy plans London IPO at $400-500m valuation". Globes English. 2013-09-15. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Matomy Media Group". CrunchBase. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "About Matomy Media Group". Matomy.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- Kristina Knight (2011-04-07). "Matomy, Adsmarket, XTEND integrate for one-stop shop". BizReport. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Matomy Money". CrunchBase. 2010-07-15. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Adperio". CrunchBase. 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "MediaWhiz Holdings, LLC". Hoovers.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- Facebook PMD Center
- Pace Lattin (2013-07-09). "MobAff Gone, Becoming MediaWhiz Mobile!". Performinsider.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Ofer Druker: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- McCann Erickson
- "Sagi Niri: Executive Profile & Biography". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-05-01.