From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matrose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matrose is a German term for sailor. It may also refer to:
- Matrose, the lowest enlisted rank in the German Navy
- Matrose, a rank in the Kriegsmarine
- матрос, an enlisted rank in the Bulgarian Navy
- матрос, an enlisted rank in the Ukrainian Navy
- матрос or матро́с, an enlisted rank in the Russian and, formerly, Soviet Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.