Mats Haldin at WOC 2010
|Competitor for Finland|
|Silver||2004 Roskilde||Long distance|
Mats Haldin (born May 17, 1975) is a Finnish orienteering competitor and two times European champion with the Finnish relay team. He received a silver medal with the Finnish relay team at the 2003 World Orienteering Championships in Rapperswil/Jona, and again in 2006 in Aarhus. He received a bronze medal in relay at the 2007 World Championships in Kiev. At the 2009 World Orienteering Championships in Miskolc he won a bronze medal in the relay, together with Topi Anjala and Tero Föhr.
His wife is orienteer from Czech Republis Vendula Klechová. Daughter Hanna was born on 25 May 2011.
- Finnish Orienteer of the Year 2002.
- World Orienteering Championship, senior statistics 1966-2006 (Retrieved on June 8, 2008)
- World Orienteering Championships 2007 – Relay – Result list 25.08.2007 (Retrieved on June 8, 2008)
- "WOC 2009 HUN. Miskolc, Hungary, 16–23 August 2009". International Orienteering Federation. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- Vendula Klechova aims to do better than before
|This biographical article about a Finnish orienteer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|