From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Martin Matschinsky (b. 4 July 1921, Grötzingen, Karlsruhe, Baden) and Brigitte Matschinsky-Denninghoff (born Meier-Denninghoff; 2 June 1921, Berlin — 11 April 2011, Berlin) were a German artist-couple known for their monumental abstract sculptures.
- Erich G. Ranfft. "Matschinsky-Denninghoff." In Grove Art Online. Oxford Art Online, (accessed February 9, 2012; subscription required).
- Media related to Matschinsky-Denninghoff at Wikimedia Commons
- Entry for Brigitte Matschinsky-Denninghoff on the Union List of Artist Names
- Entry for Martin Matschinsky on the Union List of Artist Names
- Literature by and about Brigitte Matschinsky-Denninghoff in the German National Library catalogue
- Literature by and about Martin Matschinsky in the German National Library catalogue