From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matsu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsu may refer to:
- Japanese destroyer Matsu (1944), the lead ship of the Matsu-class destroyers of the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Japanese submarine I-29, code-named Matsu
- Matsu-class destroyer, a class of destroyer built for the Imperial Japanese Navy
- Matsu Islands, an archipelago in the Republic of China
- Matsu (goddess), a sea goddess in Chinese folk religion
- Matsu (Sekirei), a character in the Sekirei manga and anime
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.