Matt Bush (actor)
March 22, 1986 |
Pennsylvania, United States
Matt Bush (born March 22, 1986) is an American actor, best known for the film Adventureland and his AT&T Rollover Minutes commercials. He starred in the TBS comedy Glory Daze as Eli, a freshman who rushes the wildest fraternity on a 1980s college campus.
Bush was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. He is of Italian descent. His parents, Linda and Dennis Bush, run a magic act. Bush attended Beck Middle School, Cherry Hill High School East, and spent several semesters at Rowan University. He voiced the character of Pete "Petey" Kowalski in the 2006 videogame Bully (known as Canis Canem Edit outside of North America).
He was also seen in a number of AT&T commercials as a member of a family arguing over the expiration of rollover minutes.
||This biographical section needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
- One Last Thing... (2005)
- Veronica Mars (2006; episode: "Nevermind the Buttocks")
- Scrubs (2006; episode: "My Deja Vu, My Deja Vu")
- M.O.N.Y. (2007)
- Family Values (2007; episode: "Pilot")
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2008; episode: "Legacy")
- Adventureland (2009)
- Halloween II (2009)
- High School (2010)
- Nice Guy Johnny (2010)
- Glory Daze (2010–2011; multiple episodes)
- Dreamworld (2011)
- Margaret (2011)
- Piranha 3DD (2012)
- The Kitchen (2012)
- Trouble with the Curve (2012)
- Hawaii Five-0 (2012)
- Anger Management (2013)
- Sharon 1.2.3 (2014)
- "Cast: Matt Bush". TBS.com. 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-15.
- Guzmán, Rafer (2010-04-21). "Ed Burns on Tribeca film, 'Nice Guy Johnny'". Newsday. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- Rivera, Adriana (2010-12-06). "Get to know ... Matt Bush". Metro. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- Friedman, Sally (2010-11-16). "Cherry Hill actor takes on role in 'School Daze'". Cherry Hill Courier Post. Retrieved 2010-11-16.