|Full name||Matt Devlin Moussilou Massamba|
|Date of birth||1 June 1982|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2007||→ Saint-Étienne (loan)||11||(3)|
|2007||→ Marseille (loan)||4||(0)|
|2008||→ Al-Arabi (loan)||22||(12)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 August 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
On 3 February 2007 he played his first Ligue 1 match for Saint-Étienne against Sedan. He played as a striker for Nice and after returning from a loan to Al-Arabi, he was on 27 August 2009 released from his club.
On 7 September 2009 it was announced that he had joined Swansea City on trial but on 6 October 2009 he signed for Boulogne on a free transfer, until the end of the season. With Boulogne's relegation at the end of the campaign, Moussilou did not re-sign. In January 2011, he signed with Lausanne-Sport until the end of the 2010–2011 season. Moussilou would go on to spend two and half years with the club before moving on to sign for Tunisian-side Club Africain.
In 2006 he was called up to represent the national team of the Republic of the Congo by their new coach Noel Tosi. Since Moussilou had represented France at under-21 level, however, FIFA ruled against this as he should have applied for the change in his national status before 31 December 2005. However, the rule was changed, and finally he made a full international debut for Congo on 12 August 2009 in a friendly against Morocco. He scored his first goal in this match.
Goals for Senior National Team
|1.||12 August 2009||Rabat, Morocco||Morocco||1–1||Drew||Friendly|
|2.||11 November 2011||São Tomé, São Tomé and Príncipe||São Tomé and Príncipe||0–5||Won||2014 FIFA WC qualifier|
|3.||29 February 2012||Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo||Uganda||3–1||Won||Friendly|
- "Matt Devlin Moussilou Massamba". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- footballdatabase.com Profile
- "Tactical Formation". Football-Lineups.com. Retrieved 5 February 2007.
- Matt Moussilou joker de Boulogne
- "Swans boss takes two new faces". Swansea City Official Site. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- Matt Moussilou signe avec l'USBCO
- "Matt Moussilou quitte le FC Lausanne-Sport". FC Lausanne-Sport (lausanne-sport.ch). 20 August 2013. Retrieved 27 August 2013. (French)
- Reuters (1 September 2006). "FIFA tell Congo they cannot play French-born pair". Retrieved 6 December 2006.