||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (January 2013)|
Matt O’Connor is a designer, author and political activist. He is the founding father and frontman of Fathers 4 Justice.
In 2007 Matt O'Connor published his first book Fathers4Justice: The Inside Story through the Orion Publishing Group, and sold the motion picture rights to his life story to Buena Vista pictures, part of the Walt Disney group.
In 2009 he launched his ice cream brand The Icecreamists in Selfridges' London store.
In 2011 The Icecreamists won Event Magazine’s PR Event of the Year Award for the launch of ‘Baby Gaga’ breast milk ice cream.
His second book The Icecreamists was published in the summer of 2012 by Octopus Publishing.
He is also Creative Director for award-winning Italian Gelato brand Antonio Federici Gelato Italiano which he created and launched in 2009.
Fathers4Justice: The Inside Story (Orion Publishing, 2007)
The Icecreamists: 'Ice Creams, Vice Creams & Other Guilty Pleasures' (Octopus Publishing, 2012)
- O'Connor, Matt. "Fathers 4 Justice: The Inside Story (Book) by Matt O'Connor (2007)". Waterstones.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Holy smoke! The Fathers 4 Justice film - Film - Going Out - London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. 2006-01-20. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- Profile: Matt O'Connor (2008-05-20). "London - News - Profile: Matt O'Connor". BBC. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- Liz Hoggard (2011-03-11). "Matt O'Connor - father for justice and ice cream extremist - Life & Style - London Evening Standard". Standard.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Event Awards 2011 winners announced". Eventmagazine.co.uk. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- O'Connor, Matt. "The Icecreamists: Boutique Ice Creams and Other Guilty Pleasures to Make and Enjoy at Home (Book) by Matt O'Connor (2012)". Waterstones.com. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "Antonio Federici". Antonio Federici. Retrieved 2013-09-17.