From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
July 26, 1985 |
In 2006, a trailer Riddlehoover posted for his first film, To a Tee, caught the eye of a social networking giant. It was featured on the MySpace Film page for months and ultimately won a Viewers' Choice Award.
- More Scenes from a Gay Marriage (2015)
- You Could Have Called First (2014)
- West Hollywood Motel (2013)
- Scenes from a Gay Marriage (2012)
- Gaze (2010)
- Delyle, Alexandra. "Thanks for the add: Is MySpace changing the way independent films are marketed?". Filmmaker Magazine. Retrieved 2011-11-27.
- Ridley, Jim (2009-02-26). "Matt Riddlehoover - The Provocateur". Nashville Scene. Retrieved 2011-11-27.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Matt Riddlehoover|