|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||60 minutes|
Matt Waters is an American drama television show which aired in 1996 on CBS. The program starred talk show host Montel Williams, and was created by James D. Parriott. The show, which was a midseason replacement, failed to garner a significant audience and was canceled after just six episodes.
Williams played a retired naval officer who becomes a high school science teacher at Bayview High School, the school he had attended 25 years earlier. Williams's character had returned home after his brother was killed in a gang related murder. Portions of the program were filmed at Bayonne High School in Bayonne, New Jersey.
- Montel Williams as Matt Waters
- Kristen Wilson as Nicole Moore
- Sam McMurray as Charlie Sweet
- Richard Chevolleau as Flea Decker
- Nathaniel Marston as Jack Tisdale
- Felix A Pire as Russ Achoa
- Cyndi Cartagena as Angela Perez
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 753. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|