From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matta may refer to:
- Mata, Israel, a moshav in Israel, south-west of Jerusalem; also spelt Matta
- Matta, Punjab, a Union Council of Kasur District, Pakistan.
- Matta, Swat, a city in Swat, NWFP Pakistan, the main centre of TNSM
- Matta (chief), a chief of Siwistan in the 7th century A.D.
- Matta, a genus of spiders in the Tetrablemmidae family
- Matta rice, a variety of rice grown in the Palakkad District of Kerala, India.
- Matta, Russia, a village in Megyuryonsky Rural Okrug in the Megino-Kangalassky District in the Sakha Republic
People with the surname Matta
- Cristiano da Matta (born 1973), Brazilian auto racing driver
- Thad Matta, current head coach of the Ohio State University men's basketball team
In other fields:
- Abouna Matta El Meskeen, Coptic Orthodox monk
- Gordon Matta-Clark, American artist who is best known for his site-specific artworks he made in the 1970s
- Liana Fiol Matta, Puerto Rican jurist currently serving as an Associate Justice in the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico
- Roberto Matta or Roberto Antonio Sebastián Matta Echaurren, one of Chile's best-known painters
- Urano Teixeira da Matta Bacellar, Brazilian soldier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.