||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009)|
Guidicelli at the KC Concepcion US Concert, November 2010
|Born||Gianmatteo Vittorio Fernan Guidicelli
March 26, 1990
Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
|Occupation||Actor, Model, Racer, Singer|
Gianmatteo Vittorio Fernan Guidicelli was born in Cebu City. He is one of the three children of Gianluca Guidicelli, who was Italian, and Glenna Fernan, a Filipino. His grandfather is the late Senator and Chief Justice Marcelo Fernan.
Guidicelli was initially known from his racing career, having started at an early age of 11. He has won numerous awards including being a three-time winner of the Karter of the Year award.
He took an interest in acting upon taking workshops at the New York Academy. As soon as he came back to the Philippines, he went to take up theatre courses in Brent International School and began to participate in plays. He also attended Columbia College in Chicago for two years to pursue a B.A. in performing arts in the field of musical theater.
In 2011, he became one of the hosts of the noon-time show Happy Yipee Yehey!, which was cancelled a year later. Guidicelli also played Vito in Catch Me, I'm in Love. He played Trevor Wu, one of Kim Chiu's leading men in My Binondo Girl. In 2012, he starred in his first movie role in My Cactus Heart.
|2007||Go Kada Go||Matteo||ABS-CBN|
|Your Song: Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal||Mark|
|Kung Fu Kids||Gian Marasigan Fernandez|
|2008||Ligaw na Bulaklak||Michael Espiritu|
|2009||All My Life||Matt||GMA Network|
|SOP Fully Charged||Himself|
|2010||Maalaala Mo Kaya: Piano||Joseph||ABS-CBN|
|Agua Bendita||Ronnie Aguirre|
|Wansapanataym: Inday Sa Balitaw||Gorio|
|Your Song Presents: Andi||JM Velasco|
|2011||Your Song Presents: Kim||Julius Javier|
|Mara Clara||Cameo Appearance|
|Happy, Yipee, Yehey!||Himself/Co-host|
|My Binondo Girl||Trevor Wu|
|2012||Toda Max||Matt Alvarado|
|2012–present||ASAP||Himself and Host|
|2012–2013||Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Paraiso||Brennan Galang|
|2013||Promil Pre-School I-Shine Talent Camp 2||Host|
|2013-2014||Jim Fernandez's Galema, Anak Ni Zuma||Morgan Villalobos|
|2014||The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition: Doubles||Himself Co-Host|
|2011||Catch Me, I'm in Love||Vito||Star Cinema, Viva Films|
|2012||My Cactus Heart||Carlo||Star Cinema, Skylight Films|
|2014||Shake, Rattle & Roll XV||Regal Films|
|This section requires expansion. (May 2014)|
|2011||GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Most Promising Male Star of the Year||Won|
- "Matteo Guidicelli official website". Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- FunFare with Ricardo F. Lo. philstar.com. Retrieved on 2013-01-28.
- "Addict Mobile Prepaid Congratulates Matteo Guidicelli for Winning at the 2005 Golden Wheel Awards". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 6 March 2005. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Star Records, Inc. (Official Fan Page) | Facebook. Starrecords.ph. Retrieved on 2013-01-28.
- Napoleon Quinto (August 3, 2011). Matteo Guidicelli admits he once felt intimidated by Sarah Geronimo. push.com.ph
- Rachelle Siazon (September 4, 2011). Matteo Guidicelli hopes his team-up with Kim Chiu will be successful. push.com.ph
- "42nd Box-Office Entertainment Awards honors outstanding actors and actresses of 2010". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2014-05-21.