From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matter is the substance of which objects are made.
Matter may also refer to:
- Matter (philosophy), a concept in philosophy
- Matter (novel), written by Iain M Banks
- Matter (venue), a venue in the O2 London
- Matter (video game), a cancelled video game for the Xbox 360
- Matter Valley, a Swiss valley containing Zermatt
- Matter (magazine), an on-line science journalism project
- Medieval myths and story cycles:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.