From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Matthäus (disambiguation))
Matthäus is a given name or surname, and may refer to:
- Lothar Matthäus, German former football player and now manager
- Matthäus Aurogallus, Professor of Hebrew at the University of Wittenberg
- Matthäus Daniel Pöppelmann, German master builder who helped to rebuild Dresden after the fire of 1685
- Matthäus Lang von Wellenburg, German statesman and archbishop of Salzburg
- Matthäus Merian, notable Swiss engraver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matthäus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.