From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matthew Buckingham speaking at the Henry Art Gallery, Seattle, Washington
|Born||1963 (age 50–51)|
|Known for||Film, video, photography, and installation art|
|Awards||DAAD Artist in Berlin Fellowship (2003)|
- Hodara, Susan (22 June 2012). "Examining 'Light and Landscape,' at Storm King Art Center". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 November 2012.
- Rosenberg, Karen (23 March 2008). "ART IN REVIEW; Matthew Buckingham". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- Cotter, Holland (12 December 2003). "ART IN REVIEW; Matthew Buckingham". The New York Times. Retrieved 2 September 2012.
- Sholis, Brian (May 2008). "Matthew Buckingham". Artforum: 381.
- MacMillan, Kyle (22 November 2009). "MCA exhibits showcase big names, big ambitions from Big Apple: Three solo exhibitions highlight artists' divergent styles". The Denver Post. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|