|Full name||Matthew Ian Nash|
|Date of birth||April 3, 1981|
|Place of birth||Orange, Australia|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Current club||Bonnyrigg White Eagles|
|2008||Central Coast Mariners||0||(0)|
|2008||→ Adelaide United (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009||→ Penrith Nepean United (loan)||14||(0)|
|2010||APIA Leichhardt Tigers||26||(0)|
|2013–||Bonnyrigg White Eagles||24||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 October 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Nash played for Port Kembla in the Illawarra League, before moving to NSW Premier League side APIA Leichhardt in 2007. After winning the 2007 Johnny Warren Cup, APIA missed out on a finals place, finishing fifth.
After trialling with Sydney FC in the 2007 pre-season, Nash was offered a short-term contract for the A-League 2007-08 season as cover for injured reserve keeper Ivan Necevski. On 9 September 2007, he made his A-League debut in place of Clint Bolton who was on international duty. His strong performance impressed, with Nash keeping a clean-sheet. His short-term contract finished on 10 October 2007, on Necevski's return from injury.
Nash signed with the Newcastle Jets to cover for injured keeper Neil Young after the exit of the current replacement keeper Paul Henderson to rivals Central Coast Mariners. Nash made his debut for the club in a 2-0 win over North Queensland Fury.
On 31 October 2012, Nash joined the Newcastle Jets for a second stint, providing injury cover for Ben Kennedy who underwent knee surgery, and Mark Birighitti who fractured his cheekbone. This left only Nash and youth player Jack Duncan as Newcastle's goalkeepers.
- "Tigers roar in 2007 Johnny Warren Cup final". A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers. March 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "Perth Glory 0 Sydney FC 0". sydneyfc.com. 2007-09-11. Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- Michael Cockerill (2007-09-11). "Nash proves a safe pair of hands in Bolton's absence". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "Adelaide United sign replacement keeper". Adelaide United. 2008-12-30. Retrieved 2009-01-04.
- "Van Egmond names 19-man squad". Football Federation Australia. 29 October 2012. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "Newcastle Jets goalkeeper Mark Birighitti to undergo surgery after fracturing cheekbone". AAP. 2012-11-20.
- http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/aleague/matchcentre/lineup/Sydney-FC-v-Central-Coast-Mariners-FC-Hyundai-A-League/2686. Missing or empty