Matthew Warnock at a game against the GWS Giants in 2012
|Full name||Matthew Warnock|
|Date of birth||3 April 1984|
|Original team||Sandringham (VFL)|
|Draft||#26, 2005 Rookie Draft, Melbourne|
|Height/Weight||194 cm / 95 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of 2014 season.
Matthew Warnock (born 3 April 1984) is an Australian rules footballer who plays for the Gold Coast Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He began his AFL career playing for Melbourne where he wore the No. 1 guernsey (previously No. 37), and was recruited from the Sandringham Zebras in the Victorian Football League. He plays as a tall defender, but shows athleticism and endurance.
On 17 October 2011, after 55 games with Melbourne, Warnock was traded to the Gold Coast Suns in a complex three-team trade that also included the Brisbane Lions. Matthew's younger brother Robert Warnock currently plays for Carlton.
- Statistics are correct as of Round 22, 2010 (29 August 2010)
- "West Coast Eagles snare Josh Hill amid final-day trade fenzy". Herald Sun. 17 October 2011. Retrieved 17 October 2011.
- BigPond, AFL (13 November 2009). "Player Profile – Matthew Warnock".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Matthew Warnock.|
- Matthew Warnock's profile on the official website of the Gold Coast Football Club
- Matthew Warnock's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|