|Full name||Mattia Valoti|
|Date of birth||6 September 1993|
|Place of birth||Vicenza, Italy|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2011||→ Albinoleffe (loan)||0||(0)|
|2013–||→ Albinoleffe (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 January 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Valoti was born in Vicenza on 6 September 1993, the son of former footballer Aladino Valoti, who played for several Serie A and Serie B teams during the late 1980s and 1990s and is currently the director of football at Albinoleffe.
Mattia started playing football at the age of 5 in the youth team of Lucchese, the club where his father was playing at the time. Over the next eight years, Mattia played for several clubs, namely Cosenza, Palermo, Crotone, Martina Franca and Dalmine Futura, as a result of his father's transfers.
In 2006, Valoti settled at Albinoleffe, spending five seasons in the club's youth system. He went on to make his professional debut, aged 17, coming on as a substitute in a Coppa Italia game against Crotone, on 27 October 2010. Three days later, he also made his Serie B debut, again coming off the bench in a match against Novara.
During the January 2011 transfer window, Serie A club Milan signed Valoti to a co-ownership deal, for €800,000, though they allowed Albinoleffe to keep him on loan for the remainder of the season.
At the beginning of the 2011–12 campaign, the co-ownership deal was renewed and Valoti joined Milan, taking part in the pre-season trainings and friendlies with the first team. However, he did not make any official appearance during his first season with the Rossoneri and instead he played mainly with the Primavera (under-20) team. For the 2012–13 season, the co-ownership was extended again. However, Valoti still made no appearances for the first team (instead featuring as an overage player for the Primavera team, which is now an under-19 team) and during the January transfer window he was loaned out to his former club Albinoleffe.
As of 24 January 2013.
- "Mattia Valoti". skt.it (in Italian) (SKY Italia). 31 January 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- Alessandro Paoli (14 July 2011). "Mattia Valoti". tuttonazionali.com (in Italian). Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- AC Milan bilancio 2011 page 45]
- "Mattia Valoti al Milan". albinoleffe.com (in Italian) (Unione Calcio Albinoleffe). 19 January 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "Risoluzione accordi di partecipazione" (PDF). legaseriea.it (in Italian). Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- Pietro Mazzara (17 August 2011). "Buona la pre-season dei "canterani" rossoneri in prima squadra". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "Risoluzione accordi di partecipazione" (PDF). legaseriea.it (in Italian). Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- "A.C. Milan official communication". acmilan.com (Associazione Calcio Milan). 24 January 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "Super Cup: 24 players called up". acmilan.com (Associazione Calcio Milan). 1 August 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2011.