From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matua may refer to:
- Matua_Mahasangha, a sect of Hinduism in Bengal.
- Matua (island), another name for the island of Matsuwa located in the Kurilian archipelago northeast of Japan between Hokkaidō and the Kamchatka Peninsula of Russia
- Matua (also called Matao) was the name of the higher of two divisions of the ruling Chamori caste in ancient Chamoru society
- Hotu Matu'a, a legendary Polynesian king who led his people east to be the first settlers of Rapa Nui (Easter Island)
- Matua, Cuba, a municipality in the province of Pinar del Río Province, Cuba
- Matua (spider), a spider genus (Gnaphosidae)
- Fred Matua, an American football player
- John Matua, a Kapu Kuialua fighter
- Io Matua Kore, a Māori god
- Te Matua Ngahere, an ancient giant kauri tree in New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.