|Full name||Maurice Sunguti Ngoka|
|Date of birth||6 October 1977|
|Place of birth||Kenya|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Kenya, Sunguti began his career with local side AFC Leopards. He left the club in 1997 and became a journeyman, playing professionally in the Superettan with Friska Viljor FC and winning the Tanzanian league twice with Young Africans S.C..
Sunguti represented the senior Kenya national football team from 1997 to 2004. He played at the 2004 African Cup of Nations finals. He also participated at the 2001 CECAFA Cup, scoring a goal against Eritrea.
- "Sunguti: I will be in KPL next season". Futaa.com. 12 January 2009.
- Kameni, Mathews (30 June 2009). "Sunguti dropped by Yanga, Shikokoti & Njoroge recalled". Kenyafootball.com.
- Saaid, Hamdan and Duret, Sébastien (14 February 2004). "African Nations Cup 2004 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF.
- "Sunguti Spurs Nairobi". The New Vision. 11 December 2001.
- Maurice Sunguti – FIFA competition record
- Maurice Sunguti at National-Football-Teams.com
- Profile at SvFF website
|This biographical article related to Kenyan association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|