3 February 1947 |
Maurizio Micheli (born 3 February 1947) is an Italian actor, voice actor, comedian, author, playwright and television personality.
Life and career
Born in Livorno, at 11 Micheli moved to Bari with his family, then at 20 he moved to Milan where he attended and graduated at the School of Dramatic Art at the Piccolo Teatro. Between late seventies and eighties Micheli obtained a large popularity as a comedian, through a series of successful variety shows, including Fantastico, W le donne, Al Paradise and A tutto gag. Micheli was also very active on stage, while his film activity was less significant. In 1999 he was made Officer of the Italian Republic.
- Felice Cappa, Piero Gelli, Marco Mattarozzi. Dizionario dello spettacolo del '900. Baldini & Castoldi, 1998. ISBN 8880892959.
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano: Gli artisti. Gli attori dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 8884402697.
- Ufficiale Ordine al Merito della Repubblica Italiana Micheli sig. Maurizio. Quirinale.
- Official website
- Maurizio Micheli at the Internet Movie Database
- Maurizio Micheli discography at Discogs
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|