|Full name||Mauro Alexandre Da Silva Vilhete|
|Date of birth||10 May 1993|
|Place of birth||Sintra, Portugal|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Full-back, Winger|
|2011||→ Hendon (loan)||6||(0)|
|2012||→ Boreham Wood (loan)||10||(5)|
|2012–2013||→ Boreham Wood (loan)||14||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:04, 6 December 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Lisbon, Vilhete moved to Barnet at a young age. He attended The Ravenscroft School, where he was tasked with analysing data from Barnet F.C. matches. He joined Barnet's youth team in 2009 after turning down an offer of a scholarship from Aston Villa. Following a series of injuries to first-team regulars, manager Ian Hendon called him into the first-team squad in November 2009, however he only appeared on the bench during this time. In April 2010, he signed a two-year professional contract with the Bees. He made his debut on 1 May 2010 in a 2–0 away defeat to Grimsby Town aged 16, becoming Barnet's youngest ever Football League player, breaking the record of 17 years and 46 days set by Kofi Lockhart-Adams against Cheltenham Town on 24 November 2009, before losing the record to Mathew Stevens on 6 September 2014. Vilhete scored his first goal for Barnet in October 2010 against Southend United in the Football League Trophy. Vilhete joined Hendon on a one-month loan on 4 November 2011, where he made six appearances. He then joined Boreham Wood on another one-month loan on 17 February 2012.
In November 2010, Vilhete said he wanted to play international football for either England or Portugal, but said "it would probably be Portugal in the end". In March 2011, he was called up for a training camp with the Portugal national under-18 football team.
- "List of Temporary Transfers of Players under Written Contract Between 01/02/2012 and 29/02/2012" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2012-04-05.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 426. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- Winter sun for Mauro
- Mauro Vilhete signs as a professional
- Grimsby 2 - 0 Barnet
- Kofi is a record-breaker
- Martin: "They keep going until the end"
- Barnet 1 - 3 Southend
- Mauro Vilhete: Barnet's wonderboy on why he turned down Aston Villa
- London boy with shot at being new Ronaldo
- Stats and profile at Zerozero
- Mauro Vilhete career statistics at Soccerbase
- Mauro Vilhete profile at the Barnet website
- Career statistics at Soccerway