|Founder(s)||Tomas Dueñas Uribe|
|Slogan(s)||"This is the viral web"|
|Alexa rank||24,702 (January 2014[update])|
|Type of site||News & Entertainment|
Mavish is a viral content website which crafts viral campaigns for companies and distributes them to a community of around 3.5 Million monthly users. Mavish.com was founded in 2013 by Tomas Dueñas Uribe (who is also the cofounder of Carros.com.co), Mavish is headquartered in Bogotá.
Mavish is currently ranked as the number two startup in Colombia after only 2 months of being online. Mavish recently won the Innpulsa - MassChallenge startup competition in Boston  and will represent Colombia at the Boston MassChallenge, the world's largest startup accelerator and competition.
The Mavish homepage consists of curated articles that are becoming viral all over the web. These posts are usually either a video, image, or link. These posts attempt to distill the web's virality and present it to the audience in a snapshot.
Mavish Viral Campaigns
Companies can connect to a young and socially active audience through native advertising campaigns within Mavish. The pricing depends on the targeted reach and includes the crafting of the viral articles themselves. A similar model is successfully used by Buzzfeed where their campaigns begin at 100K USD and on track to net them 60 Million during 2013.
Mavish Startup Program
Mavish is currently offering its Viral Campaigns as part of their startup acceleration process. Tech startups from all around the world apply to become part of the Mavish Startup Program and get access to Mavish Viral Campaigns and mentorship.
- "Mavish.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-10-01.
- "Mavish Reaches 2.5 Million Visitors on It’s First Six Weeks". Tomas.co. 2013. Retrieved October 21, 2013. Mavish Reaches 2.5 Million Visitors on It’s First Six Weeks
- "Mavish Profile on CrunchBase". CrunchBase. 2013. Retrieved October 26, 2013. Mavish Profile on Crunchbase
- "Startup Ranking for Colombian Startups". StartupRanking.com. 2013. Retrieved October 23, 2013. Startup Ranking for Colombian Startups
- "The 10 Colombian Startups at MassChallenge Through Innpulsa". InnpulsaColombia.com. 2013. Retrieved October 26, 2013. The 10 Colombian Startups at MassChallenge Through Innpulsa
- Colao, JJ. "MassChallenge: A Colossal Startup Accelerator That's 100% Free". Forbes.
- "Buzzfeed Numbers Jonah Peretti Wont Talk About". AllThingsD.com. 2013. Retrieved October 17, 2013. Buzzfeed Numbers Jonah Peretti Wont Talk About
- "Mavish Startup Program". Mavish.com. 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013. The Mavish Startup Program