From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mavrovouni may refer to several places in Greece:
- Mavrovouni, Ioannina, a village in the Ioannina regional unit, part of the municipal unit Kalpaki
- Mavrovouni, Laconia, a village in Laconia, part of the municipal unit Gytheio
- Mavrovouni, Larissa, a village in the Larissa regional unit, part of the municipal unit Krannonas
- Mavrovouni, Pella, a village in the Pella regional unit, part of the municipality Skydra
- Mavrovouni Ymittou, a peak of the Hymettus mountain in Attica
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.