November 12, 1991 |
|Movement||Artificial Intelligence, Interactive Art|
Max Weisel (born 1991 in Tucson, Arizona) is an American software engineer and digital artist. His experience as an iOS app developer predates the release of Apple's App Store. He's collaborated with avant garde artist Björk, to produce Biophilia, the first full-length app album. In addition his work has been featured in museums such as the New York Museum of Modern Art.
- MxTube, 2008
- Soundrop, 2010
- Biophilia, 2011
- Dark Matter
- Björk: Solstice, 2011 - A Christmas single of Björk: Biophilia's Solstice.
- Björk: Biophilia Tour, 2012 - App Developer, Performer, Musical Director.
- "Found Footage: MxTube". TUAW. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- Björk's Biophilia The Guardian, 28 May 2011
- "Talk To Me: Design and the Communication between People and Objects". MoMA. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- "Björk's Biophilia Live Show". Retrieved January 9, 2012.