From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Maxima (disambiguation))
|Look up maxima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maxima may refer to:
- Maxima and minima, the highest and lowest values (points) of a function in calculus
- Maxima (comics), a character in the DC comics universe
- Maxima, musical note value in mensural notation
- Maxima of Rome, early Christian saint and martyr killed in Emperor Diocletian's purges
- Maxima (software), a free open source computer algebra system
- Maxima (The King of Fighters), a character in The King of Fighters
- Maxima supermarket, a retail chain in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria owned by VP Market
- Maximón, a folk saint venerated in various forms by Maya people of several towns in the highlands of Western Guatemala.
- Millimeter Anisotropy eXperiment IMaging Array, a Cosmic Microwave Background experiment
- Nissan Maxima, a brand of automobile
- Queen Máxima of the Netherlands (born 1971), wife of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
- Voith Maxima, a high-power diesel locomotive family built by Voith Turbo introduced 2006.
- Macsyma, a early symbolic mathematical system developed at MIT
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.