||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (September 2011)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Founded||2002 (predecessor company founded in 1985)|
|Headquarters||Vancouver, BC, Canada|
|Key people||Vivek Thomas (President), Joseph Hui (VP of R&D)|
|Revenue||$ 16.5 million (2006)|
Maximizer Software provides customer relationship management CRM software for small and medium businesses (SMBs) and divisions of large enterprises through mobile devices, online or the desktop.
Maximizer Software is a member of the British Columbia Technology Industry Association.
The Maximizer product line was developed more than 20 years, as one of the original software makers of “personal information management” (PIM) and “contact management” software – precursors to the CRM solutions today. Maximizer offers CRM software (typically defined as software for sales, marketing, and customer service staff and managers to access customer information – for managing sales and relationships with customers).
- In 1995, the Maximizer product line was acquired from Modatech Systems Inc. by Multiactive Software.
- In 1997, the company acquired Tracker Software (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- In 1998, acquisition of Cognitech’s Sharkware software expands Maximizer Software’s presence in the US market
- In 1999, completes public offering and raises $13 million
- In 2000, acquires majority shares of Hong Kong-based ABC Data & Telecom Ltd.
- In 2001, Hong Kong subsidiary, Multiactive Software completes IPO financing for $13.3 million
- In 2002, in order to focus solely on CRM for SMBs and leverage the brand awareness of “Maximizer”, Multiactive changed its named to Maximizer Software.
- In 2005, receives Gold Certification status from Microsoft
- In 2006, announces strong revenue growth and its third consecutive year of profitability
- In 2007, the company launched the latest version of its software — Maximizer CRM 10, which unified its four editions and added Mobile CRM for BlackBerry to focus its efforts on the growing Mobile CRM market.
- In 2008, announces record revenue for fiscal 2007. Launches New Brand and Corporate Focus on Mobile CRM.
- In 2009, hits 2,000th second-generation Mobile CRM customer milestone in 2008.
- In 2010, the company launched Maximizer CRM Version 11, with a groundbreaking new GUI (graphical user interface).
- In 2011, the company launched Maximizer CRM Live, a cloud-based CRM solution, expanding users' choice of deployment options.
- In Q4 of 2011, the company launched Maximizer CRM 12 featuring enhanced Web Access and new Mobile Access user interface optimized for the latest smartphone devices.
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Maximizer Software is a global business with offices and throughout the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Asia Pacific.
To date, Maximizer Software has sold over 1.6 million licenses to more than 120,000 customers in various industries, ranging in size from entrepreneurs to multi-national organizations, including: Hallmark Cards, HSBC, TD Securities, Gemcom, Ipsos, Vancouver Coastal Health, Royal LePage, and Cathay Pacific.
- Maximizer CRM Entrepreneur Edition for entrepreneurs and professionals
- Maximizer CRM Group Edition for small to medium sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises
- Maximizer CRM Enterprise Edition for medium sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises
- Maximizer CRM Live
Maximizer Software is a worldwide organization with business partners and offices in its three regions: Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Maximizer markets and sells its products directly and through a network of Maximizer Business Partners (Accredited CRM Specialists).