From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maximum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The maximum is the extreme value in a set.
Maximum may also refer to:
- Maximum (MAX album)
- Maximum (Murat Boz album)
- "Maximum" (song), a song by Murat Boz
- Maximum (comics), a fictional superhero published by DC Comics
- Maximum break in snooker is often known as maximum
- The general maximum, an economic policy in the French Revolution
- Maximum (film), a 2012 Bollywood movie
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maximum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.