From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maximum entropy may refer to:
- The principle of maximum entropy
- The maximum entropy probability distribution
- Maximum entropy spectral estimation
- Maximum entropy thermodynamics
- The law of maximum entropy production
- Entropy maximization
- Maximum entropy classifier
- Second law of thermodynamics (also known as "the law of increasing entropy")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.