From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2012)|
Maxwell Render is an unbiased 3D renderer. It was introduced as an early alpha on December 2004 (after 2 years of internal development) and it utilized a global illumination (G.I.) algorithm based on a metropolis light transport variation.
- Indigo Renderer - Another commercial unbiased renderer.
- Kerkythea - A free unbiased renderer.
- LuxRender - An open source unbiased renderer
- Octane Render - A commercial unbiased GPU-accelerated renderer.
- "Maxwell Render". https://secure.arch.virginia.edu/groups/communiwiki/wiki/. Retrieved 24 August 2014.