|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Maya Bazar also known as Maya is a Block and city in Faizabad district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Maya Bazar is a small and one of the oldest market in Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh. The main occupation is agriculture.
- Name of MP: Lallu Singh
- Name of MLA: Sh. Abhay Singh. (As of 2013)
- Name of Lokshaba : Faizabad.
- Name of Vidhan Shaba : Goshainganj.
- Name of Jila panchyat sadasya:Vimla Gupta w/o Dhruv Gupta
- name of Pradhaan of Village Maya : Karunesh pratap singh
Maya Bazar is located at  It has an average elevation of 0.
- Nev Kabirpur
- Benwa (or Beniya)
- Bekapur (or Benwan)
- Ramlila maidan
- Rahul Tent house
- Roshni electronics
- R.K. Mobile Downloads opp side Bank Of Baroda
- Mahavir Bajrangi Kirana &General Store Opp Thana Maharajganj
Jaiswal cement Agency side of maya block
Hospital other Govt. Facilitates
- Govt. Hospital
- There are so many local hospital for not much more serious diease
- Some famous Medical shops "Jagdish Medical Store" "Sahu Medical Store"
- Maya Post Office
- Police Station (Maharajganj)
- Hanuman Mandir (Maya Bazar)
- Kariya Baba (Tandauli)
- Hathi Ram Baba (Dalpatpur)
- Maha Kali Mandir (maya)
Schools and Colleges
- Dwapar Vidya peeth inter college, Barai Para
- Koshal Mahavidyalaya, Barai para
- Govt. Junior High School
- There are many Primary Schools
- Adarsh Coaching Center
janvaadi sandesh hindi weekly news paepar
|This Faizabad district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|