|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Brian Pincott|
|• Total||0.7 km2 (0.3 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,080 m (3,540 ft)|
|• Average Income||$116,131|
|Website||Mayfair Community Association|
Mayfair is a small residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by the community of Bel-Aire, to the east by Elbow Drive, to the south by Glenmore Trail and to the west by the Glenmore Reservoir.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $116,131 in 2000, and there were 8.5% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 15.2% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and none of the housing was used for renting.
The community is served by the Christopher Robin private school and the new C. Robin High (2006).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Mayfair Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-17.
||Glenmore Reservoir||Bel-Aire||Meadowlark Park|
|Glenmore Reservoir||Meadowlark Park|
|Rockyview General Hospital||Glenmore Trail
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|