||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013)|
October 8, 1970 |
Mexico City, D.F., Mexico
|Spouse(s)||1997–2008 Jorge Poza
2009–present Eduardo Santamarina
Sebastián, son (2003) Julia, daughter (2009)
In addition, she has also posed for multiple magazines. She was considered for the role of Julia Montaño in the 2004 telenovela Apuesta por un Amor; the role was eventually given to Patricia Manterola.
It was in 1997 that she married actor Jorge Poza. They divorced in 2008. They have two children, twins, daughter Romina and son Sebastián, born in August 2003. In 2008 she divorced. She then married her co-star Eduardo Santamarina and later gave birth to their daughter Julia on July 18, 2009.
- Premios TVyNovelas (1983) ... Appeared in 2005 and 2006.
- Mi Generación (1997)
- 100 Mexicanos Dijeron (2001) ... Appeared as Celebrity Contestant in 2005.
- Don Francisco Presenta (2002) ... Appeared as a Special Guest in 2004.
- Big Brother VIP: México (2002) ... Appeared in Season 3 in 2004.
- Vas o No Vas con Boletazo (2004) ... Appeared as a Special Guest.
- Vecinos (2005) ... Appears as part of the regular cast, as Silvia Olvera.
In late 2007 it was reported by several newspapers that Mayrín Villanueva had landed the role of "Bond girl" in the 2008 James Bond film Quantum of Solace. A press release later issued by a representative of the official casting agency for the film, Ricardo Hernández, stated that Mayrín had not been cast. The press release accused certain actresses (notably Mayrín) of "false declarations" and "generating publicity without base".