From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
|Look up Mayumi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mayumi (まゆみ, マユミ) is a common Japanese given name particularly for females.
Mayumi can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 真弓, "truth, bow"
- 真由美, "truth, reason, beauty"
- 眞由美, "truth, reason, beauty"
- 麻由美, "linen, reason, beauty"
- 真有美, "truth, exist, beauty"
- 真優美, "truth, gentle, beauty"
- 檀, "spindle tree"
- Mayumi Aoki (まゆみ) a Japanese swimmer
- Mayumi Asaka (真由美), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Asano (まゆみ), a Japanese voice actress
- Mayumi Azuma (まゆみ), a Japanese manga artist
- Mayumi Heene, see Balloon boy hoax
- Mayumi Hidaka (日高真弓), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Horikawa (まゆみ), a Japanese model and singer-songwriter
- Mayumi Iizuka (雅弓), a Japanese voice actress and J-pop singer
- Mayumi Ichikawa (真弓市川), a Japanese long-distance runner
- Mayumi Itō (b. 1976), Japanese ski mountaineer
- Mayumi Moriyama (真弓), a Japanese politician
- Mayumi Narita (真由美), a Japanese swimmer
- Mayumi Ogawa (小川眞由美), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Ozaki (魔弓), a Japanese female professional wrestler
- Mayumi Ōzora (眞弓), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Raheem, a Sri Lankan swimmer
- Mayumi Sada (真由美), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Shintani (真弓), a Japanese voice actress and actress
- Mayumi Shingaki (真由美) Good Person
- Mayumi Suzuki, A Japanese voice actress
- Mayumi Tanaka (真弓), a Japanese voice actress
- Mayumi Wakamura (麻由美), a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Yamamoto (真由美) a Japanese actress
- Mayumi Tendo (真弓), a character in the novel, comic and film Battle Royale
- Mayumi Burgos, a character in the weekday daytime Philippine drama Prinsesa ng Banyera
- Mayumi Kinniku (真弓), a character in the comic Kinnikuman and its sequel Ultimate Muscle
- Mayumi Thyme (真弓), a character in the visual novel SHUFFLE!
- Mayumi (マユミ), a character in the Psychiatrist Irabu series of short stories
- Mayumi (film), a 1990 South Korean film directed by Shin Sang-ok
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|