|Elevation||5,161 ft (1,573 m)|
|Time zone||CAT (UTC+2)|
|Coordinates computed from Lesotho Villages file.|
Mazenod is a community council located in the Maseru District of western Lesotho. The population in 2006 was 27,553. It is located to the south-east of the capital Maseru. Points of interest include Moshoeshoe I International Airport, Lesotho's only international airport.
Paki Health Centre provides nursing care, a well baby clinic, village health care workers and distribution of food to the needy.
The community of Mazenod includes the villages of Baloing, Bothoba-Pelo, Fika-Le-Mohala, Folobanka, Ha 'Masana, Ha Au, Ha Chaka, Ha Cheboko, Ha Jimisi, Ha Jimisi (Taung), Ha Josiase, Ha Khele, Ha Khitione, Ha Lekhobanyane, Ha Malefane, Ha Mantšebo, Ha Maphatšoe, Ha Masenkane, Ha Matebesi, Ha Moalosi, Ha Mohasoa, Ha Motemekoane, Ha Motheo, Ha Mpo, Ha Nkopane, Ha Ntsane, Ha Paki, Ha Pita, Ha Pomela, Ha Pshatlella, Ha Ralikoebe, Ha Ramorakane, Ha Sekepe, Ha Selonyane, Ha Seqhatsi, Ha Setho, Ha Teko, Ha Teko (Matebeleng), Ha Thaabe, Ha Thabe, Ha Thokoa, Ha Tseka, Lithakoaneng, Machekoaneng, Matukeng, Moriting, Temaneng, Thata-Moli and Thot'a-Moli.
- GTOPO30 via GeoNames. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- Google Earth Download Site Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- Lesotho Bureau of Statistics, Census Pre Results 2006
- Fitzpatrick, M., Blond, B., Pitcher, G., Richmond, S., and Warren, M. (2004) South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland. Footscray, VIC: Lonely Planet.
- Mazenod High School. Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- Paki Health Centre. Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- Lesotho Bureau of Statistics, Village List 2006.