From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mazer may refer to:
- Mazer (drinking vessel), a type of Germanic drinking vessel crafted from the 13th to the 16th centuries
- Mazer, slang for a person who brews mead
- Mazer Rackham, a fictional character from Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game series
- Mazer, a rare American surname
- Bill Mazer, a famous American sportscaster
- Norma Fox Mazer, author of books for children and young adults
- Mazer String Quartet Society, Swedish chamber music association named after Johan Mazer
- Johan Mazer, Swedish musician
- Mazer (video game), a 1996 video game by American Laser Games
- Mazer Zaouia, a village in El Oued Province, Algeria
- Maser, a device that emits microwaves by stimulated emission, similar to a laser but using a longer wavelength.
|Look up mazer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.