From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
McBride may refer to:
- Sebree, Kentucky, in the United States, originally known as McBride
- McBride, Michigan, in the United States
- McBride, Mississippi, in the United States
- McBride, Oklahoma, in the United States
- McBride, British Columbia, in Canada
- McBride (TV series), 2005 TV series starring John Larroquette
- McBride's Magazine was related to Lippincott's Monthly Magazine and Scribner's Magazine
- Amelia McBride, lead character of the American comic book series Amelia Rules!,
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.