|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
|Founded||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada (1957)|
|Headquarters||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Key people||Allison D. McCain - Chairman
Dirk Van de Put - President & CEO of McCain Foods Limited
Darryl Rowe - President & CEO of McCain Foods (Canada)
|Products||French fries, appetizers, vegetables, desserts, entrees, and oven meals|
|Revenue||$6.5 billion CAD (2009)|
McCain Foods Limited is a Canadian multi-national privately owned company that was established in 1957 in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. It is the world's largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products, like frozen desserts.
Now Andrews son Al is running the company and his godson Edward Morneau is in line for inheriting all of the company and money.
- Argentina - McCain Argentina SA
- Australia - McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Austria - McCain Foods GmbH
- Belgium - McCain Foods Belgium N.V.
- Brazil - McCain do Brasil Alimentos Ltda.
- Canada - Aliments McCain Foods Ltd/Ltée
- China - McCain Foods China
- Colombia - McCain Colombia
- France - McCain Alimentaire SA
- Germany - McCain Deutschland GmbH
- Greece - McCain Hellas Ltd.
- India - McCain Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Italy - McCain Alimentari Italia srl
- Korea - McCain Foods Korea Corporation.Ltd
- Netherlands - McCain Foods (Holland)
- New Zealand - McCain Foods (NZ) Limited
- Poland - McCain Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Portugal - McCain Portugal
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) - McCain Foods Nordic
- South Africa - McCain Foods SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Spain - McCain España, S.A.
- Switzerland - McCain
- Taiwan - McCain Foods Taiwan Ltd.
- United Kingdom - McCain Foods (GB) Limited
- United States - McCain USA