From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
|Founded||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada (1957)|
|Headquarters||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Key people||Allison D. McCain - Chairman
Dirk Van de Put - President & CEO of McCain Foods Limited
Darryl Rowe - President & CEO of McCain Foods (Canada)
|Products||French fries, appetizers, pizzas, vegetables, desserts, entrees, and oven meals|
|Revenue||$6.5 billion CAD (2009)|
McCain Foods Limited is a privately owned company that was established in 1957 in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. It is the world's largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products.
- Argentina - McCain Argentina SA
- Australia - McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Austria - McCain Foods GmbH
- Belgium - McCain Foods Belgium N.V.
- Brazil - McCain do Brasil Alimentos Ltda.
- Canada - Aliments McCain Foods Ltd/Ltée
- China - McCain Foods China
- Colombia - McCain Colombia
- France - McCain Alimentaire SA
- Germany - McCain Deutschland GmbH
- Greece - McCain Hellas Ltd.
- India - McCain Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Italy - McCain Alimentari Italia srl
- Netherlands - McCain Foods (Holland)
- New Zealand - McCain Foods (NZ) Limited
- Poland - McCain Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Portugal - McCain Portugal
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) - McCain Foods Nordic
- South Africa - McCain Foods SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Spain - McCain España, S.A.
- Switzerland - McCain
- Taiwan - McCain Foods Taiwan Ltd.
- United Kingdom - McCain Foods (GB) Limited
- United States - McCain USA