||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2007)|
|Founded||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada (1957)|
|Headquarters||Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada|
|Key people||Allison D. McCain - Chairman
Dirk Van de Put - President & CEO of McCain Foods Limited
Darryl Rowe - President & CEO of McCain Foods (Canada)
|Products||French fries, appetizers, pizzas, vegetables, desserts, entrees, and oven meals|
|Revenue||$6.5 billion CAD (2009)|
McCain Foods Limited is a privately owned company that was established in 1957 by four brothers – Harrison McCain, Wallace McCain, Robert McCain, and Andrew McCain – in Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. It is the world's largest producer of French fries and other oven-ready frozen food products.
McCain Foods has over 20,000 employees and 55 production facilities in 12 countries spanning six continents. It processes one million pounds of potato products each hour and sells one-third of the world's frozen French fries products, in more than 110 countries.
Worldwide operations 
- Argentina - McCain Argentina SA
- Australia - McCain Foods (Aust) Pty Ltd.
- Austria - McCain Foods GmbH
- Belgium - McCain Foods Belgium N.V.
- Brazil - McCain do Brasil Alimentos Ltda.
- Canada - McCain Foods (Canada)
- China - McCain Foods China
- France - McCain Alimentaire SA
- Germany - McCain Deutschland GmbH
- Greece - McCain Hellas Ltd.
- India - McCain Foods (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Italy - McCain Alimentari Italia srl
- Netherlands - McCain Foods (Holland)
- New Zealand - McCain Foods (NZ) Limited
- Poland - McCain Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden) - McCain Foods Nordic
- South Africa - McCain Foods SA (Pty) Ltd.
- Spain - McCain España, S.A.
- Switzerland - McCain
- Taiwan - McCain Foods Taiwan Ltd.
- United Kingdom - McCain Foods (GB) Limited
- United States - McCain USA