McClellan Township is one of ten townships in Newton County, Indiana. As of the 2010 census, its population was 217 and it contained 109 housing units.
McClellan township used to include Beaver Lake with its Bogus islands, before it was drained.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.3 square miles (110 km2), all land.
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ a b "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- ^ http://ingenweb.org/innewton/Beaver%20Lake.htm
- ^ Everglades of the North at the Internet Movie Database